Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mercedesml320 Front License Holder

In defense of my friends cows


I remember that at some post along these more than 4 ½ years of blogging, and had mentioned this story, or rather childhood experience, but because a few days ago I heard a comment where someone said that Jane Doe is dumber than a cow, revived my love for that year generally reviled animal.

In my childhood, my father had a stable.
It was called to places that sold "milk from the cow." But as the stables were located in residential areas and the animals could not stay overnight, the cows did a long walk every day with his carrier, from a rural site located about 70 blocks away to the stable, where he proceeded to order.

After a not very long break, they were taken back to your mini plot.
happens that many of our cows had their Sunday seven and then gave birth to cute little calves that remained in the barn, while they came and went in every day. But what made me admire my friends very small cows, maternal instinct was his remarkable and wonderful power of location.

was common in those distant days of my childhood, I felt from my house, next to the barn, how to midnight or early cow-mothers lone returning to watch and protect their calves, crossing the long distance between the plot and the stable, dusty paths and then abandoned, they were not going in a straight line much less.
Previously, higher by the immensity of the night, banks, fences and barbed wire.

That at 4 am a cow do muuuuuuuuu outside my window was only natural, as my father got up to open the gate.


Today, after time, the feat of cows-mothers gigantic to me and makes me think they are more intelligent and devoted most of those who despise his ... intellect.

The photo belongs to:
the animalesysuentorno.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment