Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hot To Build A Metal Boat To Hold 50 Pennies

remaining in the blog?


Hi guys. .. I was thinking today about the blog, the truth is we do not shut up, I read your comments, though not many, but I know that work is appreciated ..

But it is not updated as often ... and section Orders will be closed, because I am asked to translate sleeves I. .. and I'm not for that ..


But I think this project is years of work and I do not want to erase everything ...

Thanks for visiting my blog, your comments are very important to me ...


Other than that I opened a personal blog, I had no where to write about me and I wanted .. why not forget this blog .. I have love you, I'm not changing, but I really had wanted to space for me.


visit it! and leave your comments!

loooooooong Kisses to all and thanks for the comments ....






0 comments:

Post a Comment