Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bam Margera Clothes Style

February in Santiago de Chile, a paradise





I remember from my childhood, in the decade of the 40's.
My father took me in his Ford, and very years streets with little movement of vehicles, except in the central area of \u200b\u200bthe capital of Chile. There was certainly
parking problems and became very short distances.

In February 2011, Santiago I find charming. A city where hundreds of thousands of people are away for summer vacation. So his lack avenues slow torment of the tumultuous journey that produces cars with drivers and passengers rushed forward and haunt us the rest of the year, failing to acknowledge that we ourselves are part of that army of hotheads, eager and nervous ultra .

on TV I see people complaining because, for reasons many can not go on vacation.
For my part, this condition of Santiago this month, I do consider myself a lucky man to have at my disposal a nice city, quiet and comfortable, with a huge plus:
Because normal driving voltages are reduced to a minimum there is time to admire the surroundings, vegetation and the buildings themselves, in a spirit far more positive and optimistic.

Too bad that as of March 1 return to the madness that is constantly living ... against time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment