Friday, February 18, 2011

Soft Skin Jacket Multicam

Cortázar and I




Sorry about the apparent arrogance, but do not pretend to be anything like the great Argentine writer, except for one detail I recalled due to a post from my friend Pamela cyber
She recalled in his blog problems Julio Cortázar , born in Belgium in 1914 and died in Paris in 1984, to pronounce the "r".

son of German immigrants and born in that country myself, the pronunciation of the letter "r" it was very difficult, until now at the beginning of my radio activity took the bull by its horns and looked for mechanisms to "reduce damage. " Studying
impostor voice with the late teacher and opera singer Carlos de Serena, which lasted for years, I allowed, among other advantages to phase out gradually coming to grips with my erre.

One of the tricks they taught me Don Carlos practice was constantly making rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuu . Tan
was pervaded the need to overcome evil, even while I was carrying in transportation and building collective the usual sound of the movement of buses, synchronously I did rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuu .. Unfortunately

some time the bus that had stopped me suddenly, so abruptly ended the rhythmic sound produced by the engine, but I continued with my rrruuuuuuuuu .

not forget about 55 years later, his face surprised, amazed, of the other passengers saw and heard a guy who was apparently crazy rrrrrrrrrrrrruuu .

Over time overcame the disadvantage
The funny thing is that my son, born in Chile and mother absolutely native, inherited the problem of the "r", causing laughter of his classmates at school, but at this point it has overcome, despite never exercising the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuu .

0 comments:

Post a Comment