Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pokemon Doujinshi Yaoi

50 Years of Radio Portales




50 years ago was the first voice on the air in the new Radio Portales de Santiago, a company created little time before in the southern city of Talca.
occasion of this anniversary, ANDREW HUERTA Press Department of the station that has the slogan of "The First of Chile", was kind enough to interview in a program to remember those who are part of the beautiful story of Portales.

Many times my friends have asked me some bloggers reminiscence with my voice.
this time I would offer progressive playback of that interview with Andrew, with sound material in my career in the media, made on two consecutive Saturdays.

TAKE ONE. (Duration approx. 7 minutes)
Anecdotes of the first day of Portals in the air, AM with 100,000 watts of power for all of Chile.






TAKE TWO. (Duration approx. 7 minutes)
includes a brief audio jack of a micro-soccer program submitted by me in the old Channel 9 Television at the University of Chile.



(continued)



0 comments:

Post a Comment